[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 936867)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3644 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156126202281.png - (171.26KB , 800x600 , 000 Title.png )
936867 No. 936867 ID: 0d5cb3

Groggy Morning...

In case anyone missed it when I said so, I decided this quest won't be full nsfw. First thread is a good indication of how I want to keep it for the most part.

Part 1: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/732068.html
Disthread: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99036.html
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Shark_Quest_-_Jiggy
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jiggydino
Expand all images
>>
No. 936868 ID: 0d5cb3
File 156126204969.png - (68.51KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
936868

Morning routine done, sitting at my kitchen table. Tonight' sleep was a bit restless. After what happens, I feel like things jumped myself a bit. But anyway, assess my options.

Go to the police station
I could go the station and try to get help about the Merfolk situation, though I worry that I have no real proof to convince them to act. And I'm unsure what they can do considering everything. Cops can't handle everything after all. But it might still be worth it to try.
Go to the Deep Dark and help Echo up.
With a pair of sunglasses bought, I can probably go meet with Echo and help him up.
Hang out Date with Riptide or Mango?
Might be weird to do this with everything on my mind, but it's still an option I guess.

I don't have to do these things to a tee. So if I can come up with anything else to do, I can do things differently. Ammy did say she needs to prepare for the next step, so I can't go directly to her, unless I have another reason to visit her.
Also, I'm not sure what I can do to specifically search for Jolene, but at any rate, I'll be keeping an eye out for her whereabouts while doing whatever I do.
>>
No. 936869 ID: b1b4f3

>>936868
Go find out what's up with Echo. They might be extremely helpful in the coming troubles.
>>
No. 936870 ID: 0fae41

A date with Mango. She's ripe for the plucking! (Though she's probably heard every fruit pun in existence already.)
>>
No. 936871 ID: 83bf07

Good to see you, Finn.
Let's get more friends first. Help Echo and then we can swing around to fill out a police report. Maybe treat them to food while you do that.
>>
No. 936872 ID: ad51b8

Help Echo
>>
No. 936876 ID: 15a025

Let's go help out Echo!
>>
No. 936912 ID: 8cb228

>>936871
This. Help Echo then swing around for the police report.
>>
No. 937656 ID: 0d5cb3
File 156185902238.png - (101.74KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
937656

>Good to see you, Finn.

Good to still see you intact, brain.

>Go find out what's up with Echo. They might be extremely helpful in the coming troubles.
>Let's get more friends first. Help Echo and then we can swing around to fill out a police report. Maybe treat them to food while you do that.
>This. Help Echo then swing around for the police report.
>Help Echo
>Let's go help out Echo!

Alright! Time to get Echo then! I do want to see Mango afterward, but checking with the police seems to take priority in my mind.
I do a quick check around the house for my old sunglasses, but fail to find them, so I'll be bringing only the pair I bought yesterday.



I decide to swim part of the way there. I manage to enjoy it, which is nice. I find the spot I was sitting at with Rosie and peek over. Mmmmh...
>>
No. 937657 ID: 0d5cb3
File 156185902621.png - (80.83KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
937657

Finn: "Echo?"

Echo: "Finn! It's Echo! Hello!"

Finn: "Oh, hello! Good, you're here already!"

Echo: "Yes! I'm still here!"

Finn: "... Still? Did you stay here since we last talk?"

Echo: "Yes... I wasn't sure when you were going to be back! I'm very hungry..."

Oh no, I have to get him out of there quick!

Finn: "Uhh, don't worry, I have the sunglasses!"

Echo: "Joy!"

Now, how to get him the glasses? Or should I get him up first?
>>
No. 937658 ID: 0fae41

Help him up first.
>>
No. 937659 ID: b1b4f3

>>937657
Ask him to close his eyes and swim up into the light so you can see him to put the sunglasses on him.
>>
No. 937660 ID: e7848c

>>937657
They might not have the strength to get up on their own. How about you go down there and give them the glasses?
>>
No. 937661 ID: a9af05

>>937659
This.
>>
No. 937666 ID: ad51b8

can you met him half way?
>>
No. 937667 ID: 15a025

Try to help him up first.
>>
No. 937671 ID: 4d81e1

Can’t you just drop them down to him? Or maybe meet him half-way if you can’t
>>
No. 937681 ID: 2202fb

>>937657
Have them do it slowly or they will die.
>>
No. 937690 ID: 864e49

>>937681
Did both of you forget that you're surrounded by water and can swim? Meet half way.

Please be a frilled shark please be a frilled shark.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason